As new restrictions regarding “elective healthcare procedures” have been instituted, I wanted to make it clear that your chiropractic care does not fall into that category. You are able to continue care, and we are committed to continuing our new measures to keep the office sanitized.You may have heard that Governor Abbott has instituted some new restrictions which affects more places of public gathering, including massage at spas. This restriction does not affect our office.
For now, Massage Therapy is continuing at Parkwood. Parkwood Family Chiropractic is a healthcare provider and not a spa. We are able to limit the number of people in our office, and are able to have only one massage therapy patient at a time.
As always, we are committed to your safety, and the safety of our staff, so as a reminder:
– Should you feel more comfortable, you may avoid the waiting room completely, and receive a call when it is time for your adjustment. Simply call and let us know you have arrived. 972-437-8040
– iPad check-in has been eliminated. Brittney will manually check-in all patients
– At check-out, you may swipe your own credit card, so no one else handles it
– Front door will be propped open so no door handles have to be touched by patients
– All public surfaces and office door handles will be sanitized frequently with hospital-grade germicidal cleaner
– Children’s play room will remain closed
– The adjusting table will be sanitized between each patient with hospital-grade germicidal cleaner
– All therapy equipment will be sanitized between patients with hospital-grade germicidal cleaner
– Parkwood Family Chiropractic’s HVAC system is separate from the attached office complex. We have our own air system, utilizing the highest grade filtration available, designed to attract and capture microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses
– All massage clients will be required to wash hands thoroughly before entering the massage room
– Massage therapists, as always, thoroughly wash hands before and after each massage client
– As always, new clean table linens are used for each client
– Face cradle on massage table will be sanitized between each client with hospital-grade germicidal cleaner, before fresh face linens are put on the table
– Should you feel more comfortable, you may avoid the waiting room completely, and receive a call when it is time for your massage. Simply call and let us know you have arrived. 972-437-8040
If you, a family member, or someone you have had contact with, are sick or experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.,) we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your appointment, for the safety of all patients and staff.
Additionally, out of an abundance of caution, if you have recently traveled to a country or state heavily affected by COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns as to whether you should come in, please call our office and we will be happy to answer your questions.
We continue to stay vigilant, with daily monitoring of the current recommendations from local government, the CDC and WHO, and will make changes as necessary to stay on top of this.
Yours In Health,
Dr. Ben Wagley, D.C.
At Parkwood Family Chiropractic we believe that the healthier you are, the better you can do the things which matter to you most. We aim to improve quality of life by offering natural, non-drug, non-surgical solutions to many health conditions. Our approach is focused on whole-body wellness, treating the cause rather than simply masking symptoms.